Health & Safety
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, we are working hard to maintain the health and safety of our guests and staff in accordance with the government guidelines.
- We are currently not allowing groups larger than 4 people
- We are sanitizing any hard surfaces such as pens, checkbooks, tables, and chairs between parties.
- Staff are all required to wear face masks at all times
- Patrons are required to wear face coverings whenever going inside to use the bathroom or walking around.
- Tables are strategically placed 6 feet apart to maintain social distancing between groups.
- We are closed at 10pm (the latest currently allowed by NYC)
Bar Dalia is committed to the accessibility and usability of our website for all people with disabilities.
Working with a retained accessibility consultant, Bar Dalia is actively working to bring its website into compliance with the W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA).
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular page on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org